3/16/2009

I'm feeling really good today. I woke up this morning, actually awake.

I had almost convinced myself to go back to sleep (I even set an alarm for 2 hours later and closed my eyes again) then I remembered Ashley asking me to send her wake-up texts before going to my 8am class. I had no desire to lie to her or anyone else about my no excuse absence from class, so i got up, showered, and made it to school on time.

I went home directly after class. Sometimes the 7 hour break between classes is a blessing. I can get things done like cramming before my exams, papers finished, food made, errands ran, and bills paid. Other days, i use those 7 hours to catch up on sleep, gossip girl, and for fantasy shopping. Today was one of those "other days". I was ridiculously happy to find the latest gossip girl online. I had a 3 hour nap, and did some reading for my psych class.

No comments: